PCE Purchases, Sequin Spotlights *VIDEO REVEAL!*

Yes, I am keeping the emerald Maggie. The color is just TDF. She will be perfect for year round wear.

As for my accent, yeah...that comes from living in NC my entire 24 years. I am not proud of it. LOL!

As for the dialogue...I didn't realize I talked so much. I'm a regular chatterbox on these vids.

The one thing I am the most disappointed about is the wristlet. It is matte. Just flat metallic sequins. :sad:
I had my reservations about buying it in the first place because I did not like the way the sequins were put on. But to get it and it be so flat...and the sequins so "wiggly"...I am disappointed. However, I am gonna keep it and use it. It's too much of a hassle to return, because I have to do that by mail.

As for the spotlights, I hope it was educational enough for some of the ladies here who are considering one. They are just the best! :biggrin:

Thank you all again for visiting my thread and being a part of my reveal. It really means so much to me!

Yay, I think the emerald color makes up for the beige lining, but listen up Coach, we are tired of the beige and lavender linings, got it?! :noggin:

And I love your accent, my grandfather is from Georgia and he has Parkinson's now and I can't really talk to him anymore on the phone :crybaby:. So when I hear that accent, it reminds me of him and spending summers in Georgia. I can say "ya'll", but that is about it, lol!

I agree about the wristlet, those sequins are a little flat, I like your sequins on those spotlights MUCH more!

ETA: you are making me want a Blue Jean sequin something! :biggrin:

Awww, I am sorry to hear that, Glaze...my heart goes out to you! :hugs:
If you are a little intimidated by the sequins, I suggest a groovy. It's small, and a great special occasion bag. The blue groovy is beautiful...let me know if you get one! :biggrin:

As for me...I have to go out to dinner now...
Thinkin about snip snip snipping the tags on the mermaid spotlight. I am so in love with her...
Cupcake, you are an awesome enabler! Your avatar made me do it! lol! Hope to hear from you soon on here.

I just want to say one last thing before I go...Thank you again, and "ya'll" are awesome! LOL! ;)

CUTE stuff! LOVE your videos!!! Thank you for posting them!

Oh, and I love your accent too. :smile: I'm in TN but I'm a transplant from Indiana....so I don't have that nice southern accent. hehe

What a great reveal! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into this, I sooo enjoyed it!

Your spotlights are just beautiful, and yes I am thing about sequins now. lol

I love the color of the mermaid and the emerald maggie but I agree with you about the beige lining! Coach needs to be more creative then that!
They should get some design ideas from members of tpf! lol

Again great reveal...enjoy all of your goodies!

Don't know why but watching the video when you said you hoped the lining in the Maggie was that nice blue, I am like "watch it be beige" grrrr!!! Well I think I would prefer the beige over that lavendar, but not much more! Thanks for sharing the video.

love the video and your accent. I also love your new goodies. The color of your spotlight looks totally different in the pics than the video love the color.

OMG... Thanks so much for doing videos, I loved them and the Sequin Spotlights are 2-DIE-4. I love the Mermaid spotlight, going go check it out now... I wonder if the color is too close to my Teal Francine???
Thanks again, I loved watching and it helped me out so much.

Thank you for the Video. It was like opening up boxes for myself..I love boxes and the anticipation..Great bags. Love the color of the mermaid and the inside lining of the madison. You are right Coach needs to make linings that pop and match the bags better. Your Kitties are cute..Enjoy those beautiful bags and love the spotlights too..

Thanks so much for sharing the awesome video and pics! Absolutely love all your spotlights! Twins on the blue jean and the pink! We're also twins on that fab necklace...I was fortunate enough to snag it at the outlet for an amazingly low price!
Enjoy all your new goodies and I'm sorry that red wristlet isn't as sparkly as you'd hoped; it's still pretty though!

That was so much fun to watch, thanks for taking the time to do the videos! I woke up late and it was great entertainment during my morning coffee.

Love that mermaid color, congrats on all your gorgeous Coach!