PCE purchase! and I "watch"ed the Fedex tracking all day for it to be delivered

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So today I received my PCE purchase I ordered late Sunday night!!! I wont do a long reveal :P

Here she is the Carly Double Wrap Strap watch (item#W868)
    DSC02200.JPG

The following pics are ackward b/c I am not left-handed & its hard to take a picture with the left-hand (and yes I wear my watch on my right hand)
    DSC02201.JPG

DSC02203.JPG

DSC02204.JPG

I like the watch a lot - I just have to get used to a leather strap - I haven't had one in a long time, I usually wear one thats metal (bracelet type) All and all a good purchase since I did not need another purse right now :P. Thanks for looking!

2. Ohhhh I really like it! That's really cute and classic. Congrats!

3. I love this watch!! I was thinking of getting the same one also!! Looks great on you! Love it!! CONGRATS!!!

4. Very cute! I love it. But I have to be good now. I'm on a ban until December.

5. Congrats on getting your watch, noelsbells -- I really, really like that style.

6. Cute! Is it hard to get on and off?

7. Congrats!!!
    I really like the watch!!! I am left handed and I wear a watch on my left hand. It is weird when I try to put one on my right hand - even just to try it on!!! LOL
    Enjoy!!! I hope you find the wallet you want too!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Nice watch!! Lol. I wear my watches on my right too

9. Congrats! It looks really nice :smile:! I also wear my watch on my right hand :smile:!

10. Very pretty!

11. I have my eye on that watch! May I ask...how adjustable is it for small vs. big wrists?

12. Oh thank you all and I love the fact that I am not alone on wearing my watch on my right-hand!!!!! I think wearing it will help me get used to it but I do love the lock-style face (reminds me of Tiffany)- but lets see if I can answer some of the questions :biggrin:

Cupcake617 - its actually really easy to get on - once you do it the first time it's really easy after that

gsmom - its very adjustable actually - it has 7 slots for you to fit the watch. I have it in the middle (this is the smallest I could go) and that leaves 3 more going smaller or bigger

LuvsElvis - I still have my eye out on a wallet - I decided to wait until the new outlet opens this month near me to see if they get anything good!

Thank you all again for checking out my new prize :biggrin:

13. I really like this, it's so feminine! Congrats.

14. Thanks for the info, noels. Coach watches don't get nearly enough :heart:

15. That's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I love watches and it's so nice to see a reveal of something completely different. It looks fantastic on you!! Thanks for showing us!!