pce poppy purchase 14561

Love your bag. I went today and used my PCE card and got this Poppy Sequins spotlight in red... it was the last one. I called all around DC to find it!
I am trying to find the last of the silver and I wanted to know if the sequins look even and are comfortable against your body. I am making a fast decision and they are hard to find. If I do not get the silver, the pink is coming in next week to JAX again , but I am concerned about the sequins falling out. Beautiful bag, I saw it in red, but too late to find any more in any color. Thanks and good luck with your beauty!!!
:smile:

I am trying to find the last of the silver and I wanted to know if the sequins look even and are comfortable against your body. I am making a fast decision and they are hard to find. If I do not get the silver, the pink is coming in next week to JAX again , but I am concerned about the sequins falling out. Beautiful bag, I saw it in red, but too late to find any more in any color. Thanks and good luck with your beauty!!![/COLOR]
:smile:

I have had no problems with the sequins snagging or anything... I have been super careful with it everytime I use it and I put it back in its dust bag everynight... The silver is beautiful! I saw that one in the store and contemplated getting it but the red just got me. I hope you find one!