PCE Part I--Kristen, Madison & Kristen--Shiney-ness

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Well, I used my PCE on Friday and have been dying to post pictures, but wanted to wait until I got it all in the mail. This may be Part I of II, because there's a few more things that I really want. So, no teasing or stripping--just pictures. So, here you all go!

DSC01947-1.jpg

Kristen Metallic Crossbody--#43660
Going to Vegas next week and this will be the perfect bag!!

The inside lining is a super pretty peach color.
DSC01948-1.jpg

The next bag is the Kristen Metallic Python Drawstring Large Hobo--#14770

DSC01944-1-1.jpg

I cannot eben begin to tell you how much I absoloute LOVE this bag!!!

Here are the two beauties together

DSC01949-1.jpg

Finally, I got the Madison Metallic Leather Large Hippie--#14638

DSC01950-1-1.jpg

WOW...NICE!!! CONGRATS!!!

We are bag twins and ALMOST triplets except that I got the wallet instead of the crossbody. DH likes the crossbody, though, so it's still an option. :P

They are beautiful. ENJOY!!!

Here's a group shot of everything together. Can you tell I like pretty much anything that sparkles and shines?

DSC01952-1.jpg

I also got the Hailey in lime, but I think I may exchange that for a Kristen large leather hobo.

I really disliked the Kristen line when I first saw it online, but once I saw it in person, I fell in love!

WOW...NICE!!! CONGRATS!!!

We are bag twins and ALMOST triplets except that I got the wallet instead of the crossbody. DH likes the crossbody, though, so it's still an option. :P

They are beautiful. ENJOY!!!

Thanks! It was actually your post about the drawstring hobo that made me look at it and try it on. I really think it's one of the most comfortable bags I've ever had.

If you are interested in the crossbody, ask your SA to find one for you now as they are sold out at JAX. My SA looked all afternoon for one and finally found one in Chicago, so I jumped on it and had it delivered to my house (just got it today!!).

^^Oh really?? WOW! It was at the store I visited before PCE, so that's where I first saw it. I didn't get it because I have BAD habit of buying a lot of small bags like this that I never use. I bought every piece in the Amanda python line and am yet to use any of them but the wallet and wristlet. So it is probably just as well if it's sold out.:P

Yeah, the hobo is REALLY nice!! I love it the most out of the 3 styles, but I went back and got the tote as well...so I sense the same madness coming on as with the Amanda python. :P I'm into the shiny sparkly stuff too!!

Love your PCE purchases! So shiny and pretty!
I'll be in Vegas next week as well, so I'll be on the lookout for some gorgeous Coach bags and looking to see if its you!

Really? When will you be there? We're going Sunday and coming home Wednesday. I'll definitely be checking out the Coach outlets while there (not that I need anything!!).

Oh wow! I love them all!! I also got the crossbody it's gorgeous! After seeing Baglady39's pictures of her hobo, I knew I wanted something in that texture also. I got mines sent from Chicago too. I so want the hobo but can't afford it right now :sad: but so happy to see you and other's with that great bag. Those were great choices in all your purchases.