PCE order and annoying coach emails!

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
I've placed numerous orders from coach.com before, and every single time I get another email that says "Welcome. Thanks for signing up. Register for Coach.com"

Does this happen to anyone else?
I also get like 5 copies of EACH email that coach sends out! like seriously?

ANYWAYS I FINALLY ordered my PCE goodies! I ended up deciding on a Sophia (well, my MOM made the choice for me! lol!) it only took like a month..

They should be here by next friday ahhhhhh I can't wait that long! But I will put up a reveal and a collective coach "haul" -I guess you'd say- that I've accumulated over the past month or so!

I have purposely signed up for the mailing list (while not making a purchase) about 5 or 6 times-- every time, I get the WELCOME! But then never get another email ever.

I have never gotten an email from COACH!! I *have* checked my spam folder too! I guess they just don't like me... :sad:

I have purposely signed up for the mailing list (while not making a purchase) about 5 or 6 times-- every time, I get the WELCOME! But then never get another email ever.

I have never gotten an email from COACH!! I *have* checked my spam folder too! I guess they just don't like me... :sad:

My mom never gets their emails either! Especially the "share with a friend" email about a purse haha