PCE is coming, What is on your wishlist??

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
Supposedly PCE is coming in September, what's on your wishlist? what are you going to buy? PLease include pic and style/color.. I love to hear what you guys going to get?

For me my list is always changing, so I wouldnt really know at the moment..

I hope we all get a PCE..!!:yahoo:
My wishlist will consist of early Christmas shopping for my daughter..something fun for her.
I'm in the process of getting another kind of bag..and won't need it for me:smile:

I am hoping to get one (crossing fingers that the Coach gods bless me this time)....would like to see if I can pre-order the new Audrey in Amethyst w/chain strap and believe there is a copper Maggie? Also I like the grey/black leopard accessories...these supposedly will be in stores after PCE ends. Wondering if I get the style numbers they can order these from the store and I can use the PCE card if I get one.

if i get one this time around (crossing my fingers on it) i'm still getting something from the poppy line. i read here somewhere that there's only a limited number of items left for bags (unsure about accessories) and no idea if they'll turn up at outlets (which we don't have here anyways) so i'm getting my poppy fix before they run out.

i already have the spotlight patent in magenta plus matching large wristlet in the same color with pegasus so i'm looking at getting the large patent spotlight in either blue or black and the silver/sequins zip clutch. :love:

I am going to get the sabrina black studded wallet to go with my black medium Lily. I know they will make it to the outlet later for much less, but I am not going to wait like I did and missed out on the original legacy turnlock ones cause my outlet never got them.

I actually want a Groovy now that I thought about it, but I don't think I'll use PCE on it (my experience at the Boutique today made me PO'd). And since I cannot use it over the phone, it'll make my PCE useless. I'll wait until I gather enough money for it ($200 isn't too bad for that bag) and buy at Macy's or something.

IF I get PCE (usually do) these would be my pic's!!! Now I just gotta mentally prepare hubby for it!!!

Attachments

• 14142_b4eg_a0.jpg
    14142_b4eg_a0.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 80734_blk_a0.jpg
    80734_blk_a0.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 48
  • _5889442.jpg
    _5889442.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 48