PCE In June?????

Do we ever NEED all of our Coach purchases?

I'm not affected by the PCE in June. Most likely won't be invited, but even if I am, probably won't use it. Heck I have a Macy's F&F coupon sitting at home and I can't think of anything to buy. Granted their selection stinks. I just need to find a wallet next week at an outlet and then I am DONE! No more Coach until next year.

Definitely not in answer to the need question.

LIblue:

You are so right! I feel compelled to purchase something if I get the PCE. I don't think I will purchase anything for myself this time around, but I have two co-workers who have asked for a bag. I'll be buying for them. I like you long for the days when I was happy purchasing one bag in the Spring and one in the Fall.
Those were simpler times. It's just that this year I am finding alot of bags I like when usually I don't. On the other hand the shoes/clothing this year isn't doing it for me. It's a good thing though cause I spent too much at Coach.

kind regards,
Liz

I have to agree that for some reason, THIS year's Coach bags really call to me. I remember seasons that really turned me off. Like you, I am not liking the clothes and shoes I am finding in the stores. I guess there is a certain balance in all this. :amuse:

LIblue:

You are so right! I feel compelled to purchase something if I get the PCE. I don't think I will purchase anything for myself this time around, but I have two co-workers who have asked for a bag. I'll be buying for them. I like you long for the days when I was happy purchasing one bag in the Spring and one in the Fall.
Those were simpler times. It's just that this year I am finding alot of bags I like when usually I don't. On the other hand the shoes/clothing this year isn't doing it for me. It's a good thing though cause I spent too much at Coach.

kind regards,
Liz

I completely agree with this entire statement!!

And it does seem like we just came down from the high of the last PCE....although I won't be complaining if there's another one next month!! There are a couple of things that I would like to have, but I'll wait if I can get 25% off.

Sorry, it's a Preferred Customer Event where you get 25% off.

This is from the Coach FAQ's thread on here:

Preferred Customer Event (PCE)

This is, as far as we know, a random mailing to customers who have purchased in the boutique. Sometimes there is a price minimum to get the coupon, sometimes not. Outlet purchases, phone purchases, and coach.com purchases do not count towards the PCE.

The 25% coupon is good on basically whatever is in the store (no special ordering, etc).

PCE is usually every 3 months or so.

Here's the link to the thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-faqs-86994.html

Thank you so much! I hope my April purchases make me eligible.

Thank you so much! I hope my April purchases make me eligible.

BK Babe:

Have you purchased from a Coach Boutique or do you purchase online? The reason I ask is because online purchases do not count towards the PCE but buying from a Coach Boutique, either in person or by calling a store directly on the phone does. Also, if you have a Coach store which you frequent you can ask to Participate in the PCE when you hear about the dates and know them. Some Coach SA's are nice and will let you participate. There is no harm in asking. Some of us never get the cards and are lucky enough to be able to
take part in the event. Good luck to you and I hope that you get an invite. Keep checking the Purse forum in early June as I am sure the dates will be posted once we know.

kind regards,
Liz

I Love the PCE discount! I always wait to buy my big purchases until I have the discount, why buy a 500 bag when you could get it at for 375 if you just wait a month or two?

The PCEs are awesome but I've had to train myself to only go if I really want something. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to buy an ergo tote at this PCE or wait until the fall stuff comes out because I want to see what the new carlys will look like and if they'll introduce new ergo colors....

Coach seems to be doing a great job of coming out with appealing new lines and crossing elements between them, which I love.

Of course, that just makes us want to buy more!

I've got a wedding anniversary coming so I may be able to rationalize the PCE!

I asked an SA today and it kinda caught her by surprise that I asked. She tried to tell me that last year they had one in september and june...but she couldn't tell me about this year. Fishy...

Liz, thanks for the info. My coach purchases were made in a Coach store. I received a thank you card shortly after so I guess I can call and ask for the SA who wrote me if I don't receive a card.

Thank you ladies. You are all so nice!

When the June PCE arrives you will know it because there will be mega buzz on this forum. IF you don't get a card, go to the boutique and ask for the discount. Do this in person. I have seen people get the discount because they asked for it.

i hope i get one...since ive spent 800.00 there in the last 2 months and i deserve one but my last name was spelt wrong and the girl was rude to me...so hopefully... ill be excited if i do!!!

Can the discount at the PCE be used on the perfume? I really like the perfume but can't justify paying full-price for it when I can get other perfumes out there from Estee Lauder and such for cheaper.