PCE history with a happy end: Introducing my First Coach

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
So I was supposed to get a PCE card from another member, called Coach asking for this bag I really wanted and they tell me there is 2 left in this store about an hour away from my house so I called the store and ask them to hold it for me and tell them I would drive down there this weekend to get it, they said they'd hold it for 2 days and they'd call me to see if I wanted to extend it, but the card went back to the other's member mail box :crybaby:And then it was to late to resend it. I though, oh well I dont need the bag anyways.

I was just thinking about it when they called me and asked me if I was going to get the purse I had on hold, I tell them I wanted to but I wasn't gonna be able to do so, since I did not have a PCE card to get a disscount. The SA was so nice and asked me if I didnt receive one. I said my friend was gonna send me one because she wasnt gonna use it but I wont get it on time, she said no problem, just come down here and you take advantage of it, I was like sweeeeet :yahoo:, drove there, got it and they put me on the list for next time... yay.. I am so loving coach

d.jpg

c.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

PS those stains are from my mirror, :P, I got to clean it!!!