PCE extention?

Nov 16, 2007
Has anyone ever had a FP store extend the shopping days (by a few days).

We are going to be in Vegas a few days after the end of the PCE just sent out. We do not live close to a boutique (we are in the foothills of the Giant Sequoia Redwoods). This trip has been planned for months and we didn't want change dates. I just wondered if any of you and ever approached an SA about it?

I would recommend calling each of the Coach boutiques in Las Vegas ahead of time and asking them if they'd be willing to extend the PCE discount to you as you'll be in Las Vegas after March 14th. If they say "yes", be sure to note down the name of the SA and Manager that agreed to do so just in case you run into any issues regarding the PCE discount. My local Coach boutique has sometimes offered to extend the PCE discount to me but it's only been for 1 - 2 days after the PCE end date though.

I would recommend calling each of the Coach boutiques in Las Vegas ahead of time and asking them if they'd be willing to extend the PCE discount to you as you'll be in Las Vegas after March 14th. If they say "yes", be sure to note down the name of the SA and Manager that agreed to do so just in case you run into any issues regarding the PCE discount. My local Coach boutique has sometimes offered to extend the PCE discount to me but it's only been for 1 - 2 days after the PCE end date though.

Thank you for the great advice. The first boutique I called (The Forum II) will honor my PCE card on the 15th. I spoke to the manager (Megan) and she was very sweet and said she would be glad to honor my card. Thanks, again, for your great advice. Anne

You're most welcome, Anne. I'm glad to hear that the manager at the Coach boutique in the Forum II shops is willing to honor your PCE card/discount on the 15th. Enjoy your trip to Las Vegas and have fun shopping at Coach/Forum shops!

The SA's in Vegas are very friendly and helpful. They extended my PCE when I was there in November and offered to ship my boots home for me b/c the box was too big to fit in my suitcase.