PCE ending date??? I was told.....

Apr 15, 2009
Hi, I was just at my boutique, and I asked if they were still doing PCE. I was told it ends TODAY, Sunday the 21st!!!!! I live in Wisconsin, so maybe it is different elsewhere???

I hope everyone gets there one last thing before the extension expires. That was way cool of COACH to extend it for us Coachies:woohoo:

On to the main page to post some pics!!

It's funny. I went to the not-my-usual Coach store this past Saturday and this SA said she can extend the PCE discount (I was doing a return) to me AND it's the last day if I want to get anything. If the actual date of the PCE thing is on the 24th, I probably want one more thing to buy. LOL

Does anyone have the email? If so, mind sharing? I am on the PCE list, but am calling a different store than my usual (going all the way to Syracuse hoping they'll let me order Julia since my local Canadian store won't!). So I am worried they'd ask for some sort of proof of email since a lot of people are saying they were told the 21st.

And I figure I will likely only have one shot at convicing them! So if anyone wants to do me a favor and fwd the email to me I'd love them forever!

i called one of the boutiques in my city yesterday at 5:56pm to ask about the extension - they said Sunday was the last day so I placed an order over the phone.

i am sure if you received an email you could take that to the store for the extension.

My two Coach boutiques confirmed that the PCE extension ended yesterday for them. However, one store was willing to extend the discount to me today in case I'd forgotten to order anything with them previously.

The song remains the same! COACH's inconsistancy reigns supreme! I had read here that it was until the 24th so I called yesterday to my usual boutique to order what I wanted. Well I was told the extended PCE was only until the 21st. But if I came in they would honor it. I told them I couldn't make it in due to a family dinner(at my house), I just wanted to order it over the phone then. "Oh-No" they couldn't possibly do that! PCE can never be used over the phone! That's against COACH's corporate policy. REALLY?! the last 3 PCEs I just order over the phone, from this store, and the same SA? I also know plenty of other people who have ordered over the phone with PCE. UGGH! Long story short- I snuck out of work early and went in and spent waaaay too much. Was that their diabolical plot? It worked!

I just called today .. about 2 hours ago and was told that Yes, it has been extended until Wednesday March 24th! I was calling to confirm what I had heard on Saturday at another store in Ontario.

Inconsistency RULZ!!

I just called today .. about 2 hours ago and was told that Yes, it has been extended until Wednesday March 24th! I was calling to confirm what I had heard on Saturday at another store in Ontario.

Inconsistency RULZ!!

Can I ask which stores confirmed that with you? I'm thinking of maybe going to Yorkdale or Square One tomorrow :thinking:

On the weekend, I was at the Kitchener location. The one I called today was Sherway Gardens :smile: and I will be going there after work today :woohoo:.

On a side note: I REFUSE to go to Square One after the way I have been treated there before (they always seem to think that I don't have money to spend and I have been rushed or overlooked one too many times for my liking :rant:).

On the weekend, I was at the Kitchener location. The one I called today was Sherway Gardens :smile: and I will be going there after work today :woohoo:.

On a side note: I REFUSE to go to Square One after the way I have been treated there before (they always seem to think that I don't have money to spend and I have been rushed or overlooked one too many times for my liking :rant:).

I'm actually from Kitchener! I usually go to that one, but I was planning to do some shopping in TO and thought maybe they'd have some things that we didn't have here. I've only shopped at the Coach at Yorkdale and once at either the Eaton Centre or Sherway, can't remember which. I've quickly browsed in the one at Square One, but didn't spend much time in there or make a purchase. The only reason I wanted to go there is because it's a little bit closer than Yorkdale, and since I'd be going straight from work, I want to save as much driving time as possible. But now I'm really turned off....I guess I'll just have to see how much time I've got to spare tomorrow. Good luck at Sherway today!