So I went in to a boutique, planning on looking at the Signature Carly, but ended up getting the medium black leather Carly... and to my delight, I was eligible for PCE! That was last week. Now, I'm thinking I might like the LARGE Carly, but now PCE is over. And the price difference is now pretty big. If I used the PCE in August, when *might* the next PCE be? In case I do decide to exchange the medium for the large Carly?