PCE came too late

jojo999

Jul 1, 2007
I was in Florida on vacations when I returned home I opened my mail on the last day sept 23, only to find a PCE . The problem was I live in Vancouver the PCE was only good in the states.. I sure would have used it in Florida..I think now I should have called the store in Lynnwood WA maybe they would have extended the date.I bought a large black hobo & put the hearts dangling keyfab on it ,at a outlet in Tampa...I just love it...Will the store send me another PCE or do I have to purchase again does any one know?

PCE is completely random so you may or may not get another one next time around. I've been getting them the past couple times and have purchased something each time but I don't know if I'll get another one this upcoming December. My store just seems to give them out anyway when you call so I don't really have to worry about it.

I've heard of some stores extending the PCE for customers under certain circumstances. It's very hush-hush, but they've done it. Next time you're in a situation like that, it couldn't hurt to try!

when I was shopping the SA said that once you get a PCE card you will continue to get them, I hope so, but some other people like you have been saying its random. Does it depend on the store?