PCE Came!!! Now.. I need help!

Your picture is the whole reason why the green made it to my wishlist... it is a gorgeous bag! :drool: I kinda forgot it was on the wishlist... it is a little cheaper than the rest.... :graucho: I could prolly swing that one and two others! I've been a very good girl this year... :rolleyes:

Is the store you use letting you phone in your order? The one I use said I had to come in person? Just wondering what you were gonna do since were in the same boat?

Is the store you use letting you phone in your order? The one I use said I had to come in person? Just wondering what you were gonna do since were in the same boat?

I am calling in my order tomorrow and picking it up NEXT Saturday.

My friend and I are going to Charlotte for the day because I need to go look at baby stuff and Roanoke just isn't big enough to do so. :cursing: Esp. since my first shower is in Syracuse, NY (Our hometown) and they have much bigger/better stores there too.

I have always been able to phone order my PCE order. Call the South Park Mall Coach-- they may do a phone order for you.
Once, I knew about the PCE and didn't get a card. :sad: So, I called and spoke with this really wonderful SA (I have to look up her name later and will let you know her name) She spoke with her manager and gave me the 25% OVER THE PHONE. :wlae: I was only ordering two bags and a keyfob too.

I'll get you the SA's name later on... (PM you) I've got my last full teacher workday in about an hour! :yahoo:

I am calling in my order tomorrow and picking it up NEXT Saturday.

My friend and I are going to Charlotte for the day because I need to go look at baby stuff and Roanoke just isn't big enough to do so. :cursing: Esp. since my first shower is in Syracuse, NY (Our hometown) and they have much bigger/better stores there too.

I have always been able to phone order my PCE order. Call the South Park Mall Coach-- they may do a phone order for you.
Once, I knew about the PCE and didn't get a card. :sad: So, I called and spoke with this really wonderful SA (I have to look up her name later and will let you know her name) She spoke with her manager and gave me the 25% OVER THE PHONE. :wlae: I was only ordering two bags and a keyfob too.

I'll get you the SA's name later on... (PM you) I've got my last full teacher workday in about an hour! :yahoo:

I could handle a road trip to Charlotte but I don't think I could to fairfax.

Dude, the varying from store to store sucks!

I live in VA and placed an order over the phone to a boutique in FL because they were the only ones that still had a shoe I wanted in my size (coach.com didn't have it nor the CS#) AND they waived shipping.

Ok-- so after much thinking/debating.... I am getting the Carly and the Hamptons tote FOR SURE. :heart:

Now-- I just have to make up my mind between the Hobo and the Tote.... :confused1:

I was going to recommend the Carly and the Hamptons, but I see that you have already decided to share your love with them. So, I would go with the Ergo Hobo in Turquoise -- such a beautiful color that is still classic while being bright and cheerful. Plus I love the zip top on the hobo -- it makes me feel slightly more secure than the dogleash closure of the tote.