PCE buzz

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. There have been no big excitement over 25% off, $50 off $150 or $100 off $300 that are going on right now. I haven't received either offer but got offered one at the store by a wonderful SA. Has anyone here received either of those?

2. i got 2 of the 100 off cards gave one away and sold the other for a few bucks. they were good deals but i wanted to outlet shop so just got rid of them.

3. I got a 25% off postcard - good for Dec 3rd to 12th....don't know if this is old news but I was surprised since the e-pce just ended a few weeks ago.

4. I just heard about it today. Got two pair of shoes using 25% off. I mentioned that there will be a pce stating Dec. 3rd. The SA told me about these promotions going on , including 25% off and kindly gave me 25% off. I am just surprised since most of the time there is a lot of pce reveals going on, and there is not much talk this time around.

5. I hope the regular card didn't go to my old address :sad: Gotta call the store to see if I should have one on file.

6. I got it in today's mail, too. I've barely had a chance to use what I got with the last PCE.

7. I got the card too. It says online or in store :smile:

8. #8 Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
    deleted

9. :huh:

10. I am SO excited!!! Got mine today!!!

11. Got mine yesterday!!!!!!!!!

12. i got one yesterday too, but im still trying to decide if i will use it or not :rolleyes: