PCE buyer's remorse?

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
As you all probably know, i ordered the signature cotton slim tote for pce and it arrived today. i absolutely love the bag, it is so gorgeous! The thing is, I am a very small girl and this bag looks enourmous on me.. I am ok with it, but wonder if it looks ridiculous or if I am just being paranoid about it...

So as I am sitting here thinking... should I have purchased the satchel instead?? for a 600.00 bag, I should be completely in love with it and how it looks being carried... so why am I freaking out? Is there anything I can do, should I decide I want to swap out? I took the tags off and put my stuff inside to see what it looks like, but that's it...

Do I even want to consider swapping?

Advice, please!

Thanks!
DSC02619.jpg

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
Well, with everything I usually carry in it, i.e.: checkbook wallet, cosmetic case, small wallet, agenda, keys, cell phone... other than that, it is empty

The thing is, I want an everyday bag... but I need it kinda big...

cbetht

Jan 16, 2007
It's a nice bag but does look really big on you. I'm a small person too and always have to take that into consideration when buying a bag. If it were me, I'd exchange it. But if you are happy with it and love it, then keep it and enjoy it!

Coachmama

Coach-A-Holic
Mar 22, 2007
Very cute bag but it does look big. It look the same way one me when I tried it on in the store so I decided against it. But if you love it and are happy with it then keep it. The only real opinion that matters is yours :smile:

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
It does look big on you (I wish I had that problem) but anyway you should be completely in love with it for that price. Did you get it at Macy's I know it is a dept store exclusive ? Will they give you cash back or credit ? If you need a big bag though and you are planning to carry it every day, then I would get a different color because that is going to get dirty but it is a striking bag and looks cute with the charms you put on it to give it more personality ! Good luck !

i<3bags

Mar 17, 2007
Wonderful pattern, but the slim tote looks really big on you. I would suggest the shoulder tote if you are going to carry it on an everyday basis. I saw smallish framed woman carring either the satchel or the shoulder tote the other day and it looked really good on her. ( http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9573&category_id=790 ) Also, if you fill up the bag, is your shoulder going to hurt from carrying it? For example, the Carly's are a really pretty bag, but I know they are too heavy for my shoulder. If you aren't 100% happy with it, maybe you should think about exchanging it. :\

You know what coach.com should get? A place where you can upload a photo of yourself and try on bags. I think that would be useful- btw.