PCE & Brown ALI

Bag Me

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Tonight I went to pre-order a brown Ali...the SA said it didn't come in brown. She called CS, which told her that it DID, but the "brown" Ali was a special order only. That means I could not use the PCE discount on it. Bummer:tdown:

So I ordered a Whiskey one, I really wanted a brown Ali.

Ahh, that's not nice! I wonder why it's so special. It doesn't show up on the website, apparently some SA's don't know it exists. I think Macy's might sell it. Seems like they're keeping it a secret!

I saw it at Macy's. I think it is a dept. store exclusive. Sorry they wouldn't let you use PCE on it - that's a bummer.

Edited to add: same thing happened with the denim mini skinny for me - only dept. stores carry it, so I ended up not getting it.

That really stinks. I know what you mean really wanting the brown Ali. I really wanted her and did get her at Macy's (with the Friends and Family). I knew she was a department store exclusive but that Coach can always order any bag they make. But I didn't know that it would then be considered a special order. It is really hard between the Brown and Whiskey. But with the amount of $$$ you are spending, you need to LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So if you would rather have the Brown . . . . .

So sorry for you- I got the brown at Macy's for F&F cause I knew it was a department store exclusive. I was thinking of seeing if the boutique would order the Carly patchwork for PCE but it doesn't sound like that's possible. I hope you enjoy the whiskey - it's really lovely.