PCE & Brown ALI

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tonight I went to pre-order a brown Ali...the SA said it didn't come in brown. She called CS, which told her that it DID, but the "brown" Ali was a special order only. That means I could not use the PCE discount on it. Bummer:tdown:

So I ordered a Whiskey one, I really wanted a brown Ali.

2. Ahh, that's not nice! I wonder why it's so special. It doesn't show up on the website, apparently some SA's don't know it exists. I think Macy's might sell it. Seems like they're keeping it a secret!

3. Hmmmm... that stinks.

But at least you found something else to love!

4. I saw it at Macy's. I think it is a dept. store exclusive. Sorry they wouldn't let you use PCE on it - that's a bummer.

Edited to add: same thing happened with the denim mini skinny for me - only dept. stores carry it, so I ended up not getting it.

5. The only good thing about department store exclusives is that they do go on sale after a couple of months. :smile:

6. That really stinks. I know what you mean really wanting the brown Ali. I really wanted her and did get her at Macy's (with the Friends and Family). I knew she was a department store exclusive but that Coach can always order any bag they make. But I didn't know that it would then be considered a special order. It is really hard between the Brown and Whiskey. But with the amount of $$$ you are spending, you need to LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So if you would rather have the Brown . . . . .

7. Sorry to hear that. I happen to own a whiskey Ali and though I like the brown, I love the whiskey. Hope you end up happy with it too.

8. So sorry for you- I got the brown at Macy's for F&F cause I knew it was a department store exclusive. I was thinking of seeing if the boutique would order the Carly patchwork for PCE but it doesn't sound like that's possible. I hope you enjoy the whiskey - it's really lovely.