Jun 3, 2011
I'm not one for dragging things out...

Tourmaline Legacy Slim Zip and
Black Saffiano Medium Zip Around

D3F61461-1C6A-4EC2-A2A0-DB0FA1666D0C-24587-00002486BA50B4F2.jpg

Black is full, slim zip is empty
494490B0-5E46-488D-84B3-E9346F15D8AC-24587-00002486C2F104C0.jpg

armysfcwife said:
congrats on the goodies! that tourmaline looks gorgeous!

I hadn't even realized it came in tourmaline until I called and asked. I was pretty excited when they listed all the colors it comes in.

For anyone interested they had available to order:
Black, Cognac, UV, Fuchsia, Black Cherry, Carnelian, Tourmaline, Lemon, and Bright Coral

This style is really interesting. It's going to probably take a few uses to figure out where I want to put everything. I can't believe how much it fits.

I bought that style to go with my Haley satchel. It is weird to get used to...I'm not sure I like having my coins just hangin' out in there. :biggrin:

Both your new wallets are gorgeous.

Love the color on the slim zip, it's a really great wallet too. I'm really impressed with how much that little black one holds, very nice and tiny. Congrats on your new accessories, they are super cute!

yellowbernie said:
I don't see this wallet on the Coach website is that where you got it? What is the style #. The tourmaline one. Thanks

It's a dept store exclusive, it was never on the US site as far as I know. But I guess they have a bunch of them in stock at the warehouse. I just called and gave the style number and asked what colors were available to order.

Wow! I didn't the slim zip came in tourmaline!! So gorgeous! The black saffiano is awesome too but I just don't know of I would like that shape. I like long slender wallets where I can straighten my bills out. I'm super OCD! ;)

mrop said:
Wow! I didn't the slim zip came in tourmaline!! So gorgeous! The black saffiano is awesome too but I just don't know of I would like that shape. I like long slender wallets where I can straighten my bills out. I'm super OCD! ;)

It has a bill pocket where you don't have to fold your bills. I just chose to put receipts in there instead and keep my cash next to my coins for convenience. :smile: