Jun 3, 2011
I'm not one for dragging things out...

Tourmaline Legacy Slim Zip and
Black Saffiano Medium Zip Around

Black is full, slim zip is empty

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
Coachie1975 said:
Very nice! I love the black one--may have to get one too.
This style is really interesting. It's going to probably take a few uses to figure out where I want to put everything. I can't believe how much it fits.

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
armysfcwife said:
congrats on the goodies! that tourmaline looks gorgeous!
I hadn't even realized it came in tourmaline until I called and asked. I was pretty excited when they listed all the colors it comes in.

For anyone interested they had available to order:
Black, Cognac, UV, Fuchsia, Black Cherry, Carnelian, Tourmaline, Lemon, and Bright Coral

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
This style is really interesting. It's going to probably take a few uses to figure out where I want to put everything. I can't believe how much it fits.
I bought that style to go with my Haley satchel. It is weird to get used to...I'm not sure I like having my coins just hangin' out in there. :biggrin:

Both your new wallets are gorgeous.

Britexmom

Britexmom
Jul 20, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Love the slim zip around......color and style . The inside of your black wallet looks like mine...military ID, usaa debit, usaa credit :biggrin: the essential of life ;)

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Love the color on the slim zip, it's a really great wallet too. I'm really impressed with how much that little black one holds, very nice and tiny. Congrats on your new accessories, they are super cute!

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
yellowbernie said:
I don't see this wallet on the Coach website is that where you got it? What is the style #. The tourmaline one. Thanks

It's a dept store exclusive, it was never on the US site as far as I know. But I guess they have a bunch of them in stock at the warehouse. I just called and gave the style number and asked what colors were available to order.

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
Wow! I didn't the slim zip came in tourmaline!! So gorgeous! The black saffiano is awesome too but I just don't know of I would like that shape. I like long slender wallets where I can straighten my bills out. I'm super OCD! ;)

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
mrop said:
Wow! I didn't the slim zip came in tourmaline!! So gorgeous! The black saffiano is awesome too but I just don't know of I would like that shape. I like long slender wallets where I can straighten my bills out. I'm super OCD! ;)
It has a bill pocket where you don't have to fold your bills. I just chose to put receipts in there instead and keep my cash next to my coins for convenience. :smile: