PCE/40% letter pics and long comments (no reveal)

Dec 20, 2006
I'm so proud of myself. I returned my first item from Coach. I usually don't even consider returning because I always love what I buy. However, as of last year I've bought quite a bit at the outlet and have wondered whether I really needed certain things. I returned the crosbody bag in my avatar! Gasps! I had already decided to return the wallet but I loved the crossbody bag. I hadn't used it and when this other bag came out, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I figured I should do a return and then hope it came to the outlet at some point. I got $300 and change for the bag and wallet so I only paid about $40 difference with the PCE. Its funny but the SA said it was a hot ticket item. Which was surprising as they still had it on display.

I had been debating this bag for awhile and then it seemed like quite a few people got it for PCE. I didn't know so many people liked it. I got a little nervous and then the day before I planned to go, I noticed it was gone from the website. I decided not to panic and just hope it was in the store. Well, when I got there I didn't see it right away and then I found it upstairs. As I was getting on the elevator to go downstairs to get the SA who had helped me before and I saw another SA picking up the bag and putting it on his shoulder. I got nervous again but decided to be cool. I told the SA I wanted it and she came back and said it was the last one. I don't like taking the display one but I checked it out and it looked fine. She said it was not in stock anywhere. So I bought it.

Madison Metallic Hippie! My first Madison Bag!
IMG_1202.jpg

Last week I decided to bite the bullet and buy this bag with my 40% repair credit letter. I've had this particular letter since 2007. I couldn't get this bag out of my mind. I missed it on FP and at the outlet. I tried ebay but the price was almost the same as if I bought it with the 40% letter. So I ordered it. It is a good thing I called Jax when it didn't come because it turns out they did not have a complete address for me. I ended up going to Fed Ex to pick it up. When I got it, I wasn't thrilled. I have been debating returning it for the last few days. I wasn't sure if I'd get my 40% off back though. I called Jax and they said it is supposed to be for one transaction. I called a boutique and they said bring it in and talk to a manager. But all day it has been catching my eye. I think it is probably a keeper.

Parker Pieced Op Art Shoulder Bag
IMG_1206.jpg

Other PCE buys:
I bought the lilac one for my mom and asked the SA if they could order the light pink and she said no. I called Jax and they said it was soldout. I saw Bunny's reveal recently and realized that I gave Jax the wrong style number. I promptly called and ordered it. Thanks Bunny! I couldn't quite capture the color though.

Light Pink Heart Coin Purse
IMG_1221.jpg

Also bought the Butterfly charm :heart::heart::love::love:and the Stars and Heart Charm and the Accessories Mix charm.
The Butterfly Charm is very substantial! It looks great on all of my bags so I'm having a hard time figuring out which one to put it on. I'm not really sure what to do with the Stars one. I linked it around the side of my black parker hippie and it looked okay but I have to try it on a few more bags.
IMG_1209.jpg

I went out to go purchase some more PCE stuff but the express bus came late and was sure I would get there before they closed so I'll try again tomorrow.

Ooooohhh LOVE your hippie..♥ ♥ ♥
I have her in black leather and just love her to pieces. I want the metallic one too soooo bad.. :sad: .... spent WAYYYY over my Coach limit last month..LOL !!
Everythinh else is beautiful.. congrats !!!

Ooooohhh LOVE your hippie..♥ ♥ ♥
I have her in black leather and just love her to pieces. I want the metallic one too soooo bad.. :sad: .... spent WAYYYY over my Coach limit last month..LOL !!
Everythinh else is beautiful.. congrats !!!

Thanks! I have the black leather one too so I understand. Love the pleated Audrey in your avatar! I wonder if they still have the pleated Claire??? well the tote version.

Everything is gorgeous!!! Seeing your beautiful Hippie, I am sort of regretting not getting one with PCE. I love the Parker, too...I love when Coach does signature in leather! The pink heart pouch is too cute for words! Enjoy!!!

love everything.. I was thinning of the stars one too but not really sure what it would go on... The butterfly one looks amazing on all my bags.. love you hippy too so softttt

I love the black bag what is the name and style number if you don't mind - was it part of the parker line it is just pretty I haven't seent that one before and I have noticed other inlaid bags.

I love the black bag what is the name and style number if you don't mind - was it part of the parker line it is just pretty I haven't seent that one before and I have noticed other inlaid bags.

Parker Pieced Op Art Shoulder bag #13419. $528 retail price There was another style bag with this pieced leather. There is another satchel in this pieced leather style. You might find it in the reference thread under Parker bags.

What an awesome haul. I think you picked out some gorgeous items. I'm amazed that you were able to hold onto that 40% coupon for as long as you did!
Me too! It was mostly due to indecisiveness. First I had it for about a year and I decided to get one of the first metallic bags Coach made. I don't remember the name but it was a silvery gunmetal bag with brown leather trim. I misplaced it for a bit and the bag soldout. Everything else I wanted after that wasn't in my price range. Then I took a long break from buying bags. This year I went outlet crazy and did not consider many FP purchases. I have since decided that if I love something from FP and I can get it, I will and try not to worry too much about something ending up at the outlet. So... at the end of 2009 I decided that this year I would use up my credit letters.