Pce 2/16-2/24

I buy alot of stuff from the full retail store and from the outlet. I always get a card. I think it could be determined also on if you live near to the stores. I live within 60 minutes of 2 full retail stores and Woodbury Commons Coach Outlet. I received my PCE in the mail today. :wlae:This one was from Mike Tucci, President of Coach Retail. I will also get the one in March as well. i'm using this one for small items and the March one for another wallet.

I just got a call from the Coach store and I will be getting a coupon!!! I am so excited!! I was in the store today thinking about whether or not I should wait to get my ergo, thank goodness I decided to wait!

Yay, baby!! I got a PCE in the mail today!!:yahoo: I think I got one since I bought a lot of things from the Orlando Premium outlet in December while on vacation. I am soooo happy! Now I need to decide what to get- sunnies, a new keyfob, Bleecker flap? Decisions, Decisions......

Still nothing... :tdown: I bought 10 or so things at Woodbury Outlet this past few months. I hope I get one or I will be so upset! There are so many bags I am looking to buy come spring gahh

I didn't get one...yet. I've gotten one from the last 2 or 3 PCE's though. I'm worried because I really want to use it on my birthday next week. I still hope I get one!!

I usually get a card. The only time I didn't get one was for the Outlet-shoppers PCE (last Nov?). I haven't gotten one for this Feb event either.

And again, I'm a little miffed that outlet-shoppers get first crack at the spring merchandise on a discount. I don't live near an outlet; I've been to a couple on vacation but never consistently enough (apparently) to qualify for an outlet-only PCE.

I'm glad for those of you who do shop at the outlets and who got the most recent PCE card. Happy shopping! :flowers:

But I spend a pretty penny every year at the full priced boutique. What if some of the new stuff sells out before the March PCE? I'm supposed to pre-order merchandise in February, and wait until March to get it? What a pain. Doesn't seem like the greatest way to treat your steady boutique customers... :tdown:

Well in the last 2 years I have been there twice and I got one this time.
And I do shop at the boutique, I am sorry this bothers you, I really do. But who knows why they do it.

Well in the last 2 years I have been there twice and I got one this time.
And I do shop at the boutique, I am sorry this bothers you, I really do. But who knows why they do it.

I hope I didn't sound snobby about being a boutique customer, I really didn't mean to. I would probably be a full-time outlet customer if I had one nearby, and I definitely think outlet customers deserve PCE just as much as boutique customers. But I guess I just wish that when they are doing PCE they would include both groups.

So they are now calling you? If I may ask, who is calling the outlet store you usually shop at, the closet boutique to you, or someone from coporate/CS/JAX?

*** and are they calling for the March PCE or the Outlet Shopper Specia Event?

I got a call today which really surprised me! Maybe it was because I was at the outlet yesterday and asked if I was on the list and talked about hoping to get the coupon for the next week. I was very surprised. I got the last two not including this one and I never got called.