PBL's lucky day: A Tohu Bohu lover's reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It would seem that I am tardy to the Tohu Bohu party having only one small TB item in my collection of orange boxes! But yesterday, as I walked through the airport terminal, the Hermès logo caught my eye in the Duty Free shop. Out of curiosity, I decided to see what items were available. As I gazed through the display case, I turned my head to the left and there she was, in all of her Tohu Bohu wonder, 2nd row, 3rd one from the left - the unmistakable random pattern of colors and letters of the most loved street address in the world of Orange.

What was it? A 2008 TB twilly? A 2010 TB twilly? A TB notepad puzzle? A TB bracelet? A TB ashtray? No.

So just what was it? Yep! You guessed it TB fans, it was a brand new…

2. Ohhhhh, what is it!!!!!!!!!!

3. Please do tell (and show)!

4. the notepads I bet!!

5. …90cm noir Tohu Bohu carre! I can't believe they still had one!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. PBL: You found the needle in the haystack^ :yahoo:

7. What a beauty! Congratulations on finding it. I would love to "stumble' on one too!

8. OMG, you are so very lucky!
    go hurry and get youself a lotto, maybe you will hit a jackpot!

many many congrats!

9. Stunning! You are sooo lucky. Congratulations!

10. cashmere GM

11. Lucky find!!! It's a fabulous scarf!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12. oops missed the photo before I posted... What great luck and a beautiful scarf. Enjoy.
    I love Tohu Bohu

13. Congratulations! That is a major find. I too love TB

14. Wow!! Brand new in all its gorgeousness - it was def meant to be.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Enjoy it in all happiness!

15. wow - congratulations!