PB help!! SOS!

I think epsom is really pretty with some colours and on smaller bags and leather items. I've seen BJ epsom on a Bearn and the colour is lighter than in clemence, for eg., on epsom it's more a sky blue like Kou said. I think it makes for a really nice PM P-B!

Are you able to go in and have a look at it before you give your decision? Or is your SA needing you to decide now?

I'd give it a look! Some colors look really pretty in epsom and it is a sturdy leather. I think it would hold it's shape very well in a P-B and BJ sounds lovely in this color. I hope you can see it before deciding!

The epsom is lovely and seems sturdy in white, I would buy white, I do have it in black, and like it's firmness, it softens a bit with use, I have seen it in blue jean only once, and it was very pretty...I think you have to decide based on your personal taste...the leather lasts well and is sturdy, is it my favorite leather? ...no, but I can see it's usefullness for everyday.

Aspen, take a look at Meena's items in the members' items thread---I think one of her bags is in BJ epsom and it looks beautiful--a really pale blue. I actually like Epsom for structured bags like the PB or a sellier Kelly.

I also have a wallet in epsom the color is vermillon and it is very pretty.The only thing is this leather seems dry to me.I too think that most people do not like this leather.I would like to hear more comments on this leather the real pros and cons,the good the bad and the ugly.I even have had sas tell me they don't like it, and that I(meaning me) would not want this leather.Aspen I would wait to see it in person.I also have reservations about Vache leigee sp?

Just saw a Bolide in Bj Epsom and to be honest, I didn't care for it. I think the grain is just too even....KWIM? Versus say, Vache Ligee which has a natural grain. I'm not a fan of Epsom so maybe I'm a little biased but....I think BJ looks much richer in other leathers.