Paypal

New account holders are limited to withdrawing $500.00 USD per month from their PayPal account. The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15).

The Withdrawal Limit can be removed by authenticating your identity.

Here's How:

Click the View Limits link next to your balance information.
Click theLift This Limit link.
Complete the steps on the To Do list to lift your Withdrawal Limit.

It's really simple. It involves a nominal charge to your credit card that PP refunds when the process is completed.

Hope this helps.

I hate Paypal also, they frozened my 3 accounts with totally £2000 in them for 180 days to avoid the chargeback risk. I mean it is not my fault that my buyers pay using their credit cards, and it seems to me that transactions have credit cards involved will be classified as 'high risk' by them, this is just horrible, I will NEVER in my life use paypal ever again!

PAYPAL SUX-

They froze my account "for my protection" b/c some computer allegedly tapped into several accounts within seconds of each other. They can take payments from my customers AND OF COURSE THEIR LARGE CUT OF IT-but I cannot touch they funds. Furthermore am not able to use the money that is in my PAYPAL account to pay for any current purchases-again mind you the money was ok for them to take their cut -but not ok for me to pay those I had purchased from. This relfected bad on me as a buyer and a seller in my opinion. I had to send emails to everyone explaining the problem. PAYPAL IMO is nothing but another way for Ebay to make another dollar. I have switched to bidpay and will stick with them. They accept debit/credit cards which I think is the most common form of payment plus they only take 2.5% fee from seller. FREE to buyer. Also offers same protection for buyer as paypal policy. Google was offering FREE checkout servie for sellers to use with ebay until Dec 2007-ebay found out about some people using this and ended their auctions. They want all the money---they take it in the listing-they take it in the sale---and then they get it with the payment in paypal...and buyers want to know why shipping and handling is so pricey?!?! PAYPAL SUX

I've lost money from international buyers...make sure their address is confirmed.

As a buyer, paypal's great. I've had a few troubles with sellers but always got my money refunded from paypal.