Paypal tracking problem

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyone else get this message when they enter their tracking information into paypal:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/FONT]
    Ive been getting this..

2. Put the number into USPS

3. Tried that got same response...

4. Clear your cache, cookies, history, reboot and try again.

5. I am getting the same message today when I am trying to add a tracking mumber from fed ex onto a transaction page on paypal. It worked for my usps orders. Strange.

6. my priority mail internatinal tracking not update since 2/2/10 always come with "electronic shipping info received"

is this normal to happen in USPS priority international.. ?

thanks.

7. Yes sometimes it does not update until it reaches you.