Paypal question?

jessie_mags

Apr 9, 2007
Hey everyone!

I feel like I am completely new at everything around here! Anyway, I just purchased a Kooba off of ebay and made my payment through paypal. Well, my check cleared, after which seemed like an eternity (I'm really ready to have my bag), but the shipping was not included in the amount taken out of my account. Is this normal? Will the seller still have to take the shipping out? I haven't purchased anything from ebay in years and have always used a credit card, so I'm kind of lost.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if payment by cheque makes any difference, but normally when both buying and selling, the shipping costs are included in the final total - did you receive an invoice from the seller? What did it say in the space for postage/shipping costs?

That's really very puzzling :confused1: . Did you reach paypal to make payment by clicking the 'pay now' button on the invoice or did you do it from scratch? Sorry to be asking so many questions, but I am determined to solve this now!

I definately pushed "pay it now." I know I didn't do any math or anything. I contacted the seller because I was so concerned about it and they said that they are going ahead and are shipping it for free, but I am still worried that it is something I did!

I don't think it is if that is the way you sent the money. It sounds most likely that the seller miscalculated the invoice. So don't worry! It seems you did everything right.

I would probably want to sort this out though and the best way would probably be simply to contact the seller directly and explain that you're concerned the shipping amount hasn't been included in the total debited from your account. If you have a decent seller, he/she should be eternally grateful they have such a lovely buyer and you won't have to worry any more!