Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concerns.
Hello xxx, I hope all is well with you. My name is Rochelle and I
understand that the payment from your buyer is still on hold. I would
like to apologize for the frustration and the inconvenience this issue
has caused you. I am more than happy to assist you with your concern the
best possible way I can.
With regard to your concern and upon checking your account, it shows
that the payment from xxx on the 30th of September
amounting to $604.99 USD is still on hold. For security reasons, PayPal
may delay the release of a payment to the seller. eBay and PayPal are
working together to make the marketplace safer for buyers and sellers by
helping to ensure successful transactions which, in turn, can mean more
sales for you.
To determine if a transaction may have a higher risk of dissatisfied
buyers, we may hold payments that seem risky. Common reasons for holding
payments include but are not limited to:
· An eBay member for less than 6 months, and selling an item for
more than $100, or
· Have an eBay feedback score of less than 100, and sell an item
for more than $100, or
· Have a Buyer dissatisfaction percentage** 5% or greater than 5%,
· Have an average Detailed Seller Rating (DSR) of less than 4.5, or
· Have received fewer than 20 Detailed Seller Ratings in the last
12 months, or
· The item is listed in a high-risk category such as gift
certificates, video games, cell phones, computers or consumer
PayPal may release the funds earlier when one of the following occurs:
· 3 calendar days pass after proof of delivery.
· The buyer leaves positive feedback after receiving the item.
· 21 days without a dispute, claim, chargeback or reversal filed on
For US domestic shipments, the eBay hold is removed 3 days after proof
of delivery is received. (Carriers - USPS, UPS, or FedEx)
Once the payment is completed successfully, the status in My eBay or
Selling Manager will change to "Paid."
I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today. If in case you feel
that this is inadequate, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer
Support Representatives at 1-888-221-1161 and we will be delighted to
further assist you regarding your concern.
PayPal, an eBay Company