Paypal issues?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else been having issues with paypal?? I have done a few transactions the last couple of days and it still hasn't shown on my bank statement (my paypal is linked to my checking account) I have tried contacting Paypal, but no one there can even understand what I'm talking about.

2. It shows up at least 3 days after, but it depends on the transaction.

3. Okay, I'll keep checking it. I know that transfering funds from your paypal account to a checking account takes 3 to 4 days, but I wasn't sure about funds that have been paid to others.

Thank you :smile:

4. I have PayPal issues too.. Last June I withdraw funds after withdrawing I got limited. My bank notify me that there is pending funds that they can't debit to my account because of name differ. My bank told me that they already returned the money to PayPal but until now it doesn't shows. PayPal asked for bank statement to be faxed to them.