paypal is still holding my funds!

tresjoliex

balenciaga lover
May 1, 2008
The buyer has picked up the item from the post office but the tracking doesn't say that yet and I haven't gotten feedback from them either, and that's the only way paypal will release the funds! What do I do?

I also filed an unpaid item dispute for a different situation, and the buyer has not responded. Can I do this without the buyer?

How do you know they picked it up if the tracking doesn't say so?

Call the 1-800 for the PO and tell then you need the tracking lo reflect pick up it the item was delivered.

I think this is that new 2l day holding funds rule that PP did. If they think it's a questionable transaction. The terrible thing is I don't think you find out until AFTER the person has paid with PP that they will hold the funds??? Tres Jolie, can you explain again what happened?
Perhaps you can call the post office and ask if they'll update the tracking? Did the buyer file a dispute? Is that why there holding funds?

Okay so I sold an item, they paid, it was pending on my paypal account. Paypal states that they won't release the funds until 21 days after or if the buyer leaves good feedback or the tracking info said it was recieved.

Well, the tracking info doesn't say that it was delivered/picked up. When in fact the buyer told me they've picked it up.

Now, my funds are still on hold.

Wow. I have never had that happen to me thus far (knock on wood). I heard that they were doing this, but so far, I haven't had it happen to me. Maybe because I really haven't sold any high-end items lately? Hmmm....

That truly is crap considering they're leaving it in the hands of the buyer to leave FB? Ugh. Some buyers could care less about leaving FB, so I hope that the buyer ends up doing the right thing for you, as I can't imagine waiting 21 days for the funds to be cleared.

Good luck.

Okay, so I called them, and it shows delievered, but they are like we usually need a signature. I had thought that express mail automatically included signature, and if not, I did ask the USPS lady to include that in it. So she says she can't release funds , and that she would contact the buyer to make sure she's got it.

The buyer specifically told me that she got it.

What if she tells paypal she didn't get it?

Paypal is doing the same thing to me...

Item showed as delivered but they said they have to hold the money for 3 days after for some stupid reason!

I HATE PAYPAL!

dont worry, their systems automatically will release your funds 3 days AFTER the item was DELIVERED. its some stupid new thing they are doing. I have had 6-7 transactions in the hundreds on hold, after item was delivered, 3 days later the funds were released. Just make sure to request signature confirmation for anything over $200.00