Paypal help pls!

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
can anyone tell me how to change my amex as my primary payment instead of my saving acct. Right now my bank saving is listed a primary one and they always taking money out from it to pay for auction or purchased online. I want to have amex since all these horror stories on ebay and amex have really good customer protection. Any help would be great. Thanks

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
When you are paying look for MORE FUNDING OPTIONS, click on that before you send payment and change to a cc, when asked if you are sure you wish to use a cc, say yes and make sure funds are from cc before you hit send.
GL
CHeers,

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
When you are paying look for MORE FUNDING OPTIONS, click on that before you send payment and change to a cc, when asked if you are sure you wish to use a cc, say yes and make sure funds are from cc before you hit send.
GL
CHeers,
Thanks, i'll try that :nuts:

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
When you click on alternative funding source you will get a choice and then click on credit card. It will then ask if you are sure you want to pay CC, read carefully then click yes again. They soemtimes change the wording to confuse us but read carefully and tick appropriately. Just before you press pay make sure it lists your cc as funding source. That should work...