Paypal Donate

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What is the paypal donate button at the top of the page for?

2. I would imagine to donate to this fabulous free site!

3. I believe that's correct. I imagine it must be pretty expensive having a site that has so many users on it. I hope people donate for Vlad's expense and time!

4. I'd be happy to donate but would like to know more about it first.

5. I know I will have to put more info up during the day. As the site is growing insanely, and I believe in keeping the site relatively clean and not overcluttered with ads, I thought I'd put up a donation button which members can use to contribute to our community and help us with hardware and software expenses. :smile:

6. I hope many people take advantage of this and donate to the PF! We are all very lucky to have this free forum! :smile: Vlad and Megs do a stellar job in all aspects!

7. Ooh, so glad to see this!

8. It's a good idea! Some private forums actually make it a requirement for their members to pay a fee each year to help alleviate forum maintenance expenses. Vlad and Megs are giving us a huge break by making this forum and its other services free.

9. I can´t do it yet, don´t have anything extra:s Hopefully I will be on my feet again money-wise in a couple of months.

10. DONATE!! Running a site that grows as fast as this can't be cheap or easy. Even if it's just a few $$$ it will help. :smile:

11. Where it says "payment for" do we put "purse forum"?

Will it accept the credit card tied to my paypal account or does the donation have to be tied to a bank account?

THANKS

12. It's a premier account so it accepts cc. In the subject line I put Purse Forum and my pf sn, but I think you can put whatever you like :smile: HTH

13. Thanks, harlem_cutie!

Maybe we are supposed to put "vlad@purseblog.com" since that's what it says on the paypal donate page -- just noticed that -- duh!!

14. I will put up a page with info about all of it tonight!

15. thanks Vlad.. would be happy to help out in any way I could...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice