payment reminders

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how long do you leave it between the auction ending/invoice sending etc etc and sending a message to remind the buyer to pay if they haven't done so? and how do you word it? i always feel like i'm being kinda rude and seem like i'm chasing my money :-/

2. I invoice once and if they haven't paid by day 8 file a NPB

3. I have sent payment reminders after 5 days. It actually worked twice, believe it or not. Everyone else has turned into a non-paying bidder. Ebay gives you 7 days - some buyers know this but most don't. Most will pay within 24 hours.

4. I send payment reminders on the 4th day then after that it's a file for NPB.

5. it's been 3 days... normally ok but it's a newbie... might remind her by day 5 and if i haven't heard anything/received payment by day 7 then it's npb.

6. My auctions end on Sunday, I ship Monday and Thursdays. If they don't pay on Sunday, I ussually email them on Wednesday to remind them, then a NPB is filed on Monday if need be.