Paying with Cash

loopymoi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2008
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything. In the hopefully near future I plan on buying an LV. The problem is I have no access to a credit card and would have to pay in cash. To me it just seems weird handing over cash at LV. Has anyone ever done that before?

No, I can't carry that much cash! Makes me way too nervous!

But the majority of the time, I see people paying with cash! I actually think I see more people pay with cash than with cc!

Cash is always better for the merchant. Then they won't be charged credit card processing fees. As long as you feel comfortable carrying a large amount of cash, it won't be a problem at LV for them to accept the cash.

merchants always welcome cash, some of my elder family member only purchase w/cash-Cartier, Chanel RTW/Handbag, LV etc. But they withdraw from bank and go straight to store, so they don't carry wads of cash w/them at all times.

Cash is always alright, but you should see if you can find someone that will pay with their credit card so there are the added perks such as points earned, as well as theft insurance. :yes:

I pay for majority of my things only with cash. I prefer to not have a high credit card. I never feel uncomfortable, I see where my hard earned money is going, and see what I get in return, a luxury item to enjoy always. So do not worry about paying in cash. I also pay with debit.

I prefer the Debit/credit credit card because of the insurance if something should happen to the bag. You can always pay the bill in full each month so it's essentially the same as cash and also like Ayla said, you can accumulate miles for airlines or rewards points that always come in handy for Christmas.