Pavlovakitty's Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    Here is my collection I want to share with you all. I took the pics last night after a trip to LV. The two new members to the collection are LV Mono Beverly MM and Mono Mini Pochette. I hope I can build up my collection soon with more beautiful bags.:P

Pic 1 - Entire family
    Pic 2 - Longchamp Le Pliages in Small with key ring (black), Medium (Black), Large (Taupe) & X Large (Chocolate).
    Pic 3 - Close up of the Le Pliage Key ring
    Pic 4 - Monogram Beverly MM, Pochette Cosmetique, Pochette Accessories, Cles, Mini Pochette & Bally Wallet
    Pic 5 - Fendi Spy in Chocolate

Attached Files:

2. Very nice, LOVe the fendi spy:smile:

3. Love your Spy and Longchamps!

4. Beautiful bags! Thanks for sharing!

5. Great collection! Your Spy is tdf, the leather looks luscious! Thanks for sharing!

6. I should be the one saying thank you for letting me share my collection with you all! You all are so sweet and lovely!

7. FABULOUS collection!!!:love: SPY looks SO YUMMY in that color!!!:drool: And your Longchamp totes are great (among other things)!

8. great collection! Love the spy!

9. Love your Beverly - Great collection!

10. Woah, love the Longchams, great collection ! :yes:

11. OMG, I spy your beautiful SPY. It's a gorgeous collection you have there

12. Beautiful collection. Loving that Choco Spy!

13. Great collection!! Love your spy bag. Thanks for sharing!!

14. congrats!love them!

15. Nicely displayed collection!!