Pavel, Wapity, or something else...

r.b_boi

O.G.
Jul 17, 2010
hi lvoers,

it's been a while since i've been here, i've been drawn to the H side. However, since i've been going to the clubs lately i find myself having to wear a blazer or jacket to carry my phone, smokes, mints, money, id, and debit card. As I find it cumbersome (and a perfect excuse to add to my lv collection), I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to whether the pavel or wapity would work for me. I should note my phone is the iphone 4 and I am a bit concerned because the dimensions may be a little too large. TIA...

Pavel....LVoe LVoe LVoe it on men! I'd LVoe one for myself too :P
...My iphone4 with the bumper case does not fit inside my wapity although others have mentioned that their ip4's do fit in their wapity's maybe with more use than mine perhaps?!

Pavel....LVoe LVoe LVoe it on men! I'd LVoe one for myself too :P
...My iphone4 with the bumper case does not fit inside my wapity although others have mentioned that their ip4's do fit in their wapity's maybe with more use than mine perhaps?!

if i remember correctly it is about the same length as the ip4, maybe i should try it out in store...

pavel is nice but it looks too big to carry to a club. Maybe wapity or a cosmetic 26

i'll have to look at the dimensions and see how i feel about it, as size is an issue and i wanted something slightly larger than my phone to carry the items...thanks...

How about the new larger keyholder/cles?

I haven't seen those, i think it may be time to pay the website a little visit...

A Milla Pochette is cool. I love mine!

i'm not sure if i've heard of that either, wow...i need to really get familiar with these items...