Pave Stars Key Ring 92810

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
This isn't my first key ring at all, but when I purchased this online with PCE, I figured it would be the same quality as my other key rings (from over the years). However, it was just delivered today and it feels like plastic. The quality doesn't come close to my other key rings. I have another stars key ring (not pave) and the stars actually make noise and feel heavier- like metal. This one feels closer to plastic and doesn't really make noise.

Does anyone else feel this way about this or is it just me? I think it is pretty, but I don't know if it is $45 nice (approx price with PCE and tax).

If I decide not to keep it, do you think this will hit the outlet?

I am leaning towards doing that. I am waiting for the rest of my online PCE purchase to come in. The funny thing is that I ordered this online, but it was shipped from the closest store to my house (separately from my other 2 items that I ordered). Seems like JAX is sending a lot of orders to stores lately. Could this be a trend or are there that many items selling out?

This isn't my first key ring at all, but when I purchased this online with PCE, I figured it would be the same quality as my other key rings (from over the years). However, it was just delivered today and it feels like plastic. The quality doesn't come close to my other key rings. I have another stars key ring (not pave) and the stars actually make noise and feel heavier- like metal. This one feels closer to plastic and doesn't really make noise.

Does anyone else feel this way about this or is it just me? I think it is pretty, but I don't know if it is $45 nice (approx price with PCE and tax).

If I decide not to keep it, do you think this will hit the outlet?

It's strange that you just posted this...I just returned mine tonight.
Just didn't think it was worth the price either.

I just received this key ring today and it seems fairly substantial to me. Of course, this is only my 2nd Coach key chain so I can't compare it to previous quality. I wanted something that would go with gold/brass hardware. I do hope it holds up. Sorry you're not happy with it.

I bought the paved star as my first keyfob from Coach, I thought it looked very cute at first but now that I look at it. I realize that one of the has stones have fallen off.:huh:
Not returnable or repairable, correct?

Is this normal??

The quality surprises me..
I haven't had it for a month even...

vrc4mu.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the paved star as my first keyfob from Coach, I thought it looked very cute at first but now that I look at it. I realize that one of the has stones have fallen off.:huh:
Not returnable or repairable, correct?

Is this normal??

The quality surprises me..
I haven't had it for a month even...

vrc4mu.jpg

I know when I bought my pave penguin keychain last year, they told me that the quality on pave stones supposedly improved (a lot of problems with them fallling out before that) and that they guaranteed them so I would bring it in and ask if I were you!

Hi Paula: I also have this keyring. Although I think it is really pretty and I love the crystals, I was a little disappointed that the stars were not bigger. I think I'll be keeping mine, though, because I don't have that many gold tone key rings. I also wish that all the stars had crystals.

Hi everybody i have been searching the next for the last ten hours trying to find a key chain for the purse i bought my GF for the holiday season. I really need to find it because it will complete all the gifts and do what my plan was all along and that is put a huge smile on my GF's face. The item number is 92154..........it is a gray elephant with pink ears and leather. If anyone knows some selling this or a website i can look at that maybe i have not found yet it would be greatly appreciated.

Coachies have learned (the hard way) that the best way to prevent pave falling out is to coat it with clear nail polish. It's not foolproof, but it gives it added protection.

And as for the prong set stones on some fobs, jewelry, whatnot...make sure you tighten them down...that way they will not get caught and pry open, letting the stones fall out.

Coach ought to use my nail glue...after two weeks, I STILL can't get them things off sometimes. LOL!