Pave Juste un clou or pave love ?

beesh

May 13, 2016
Trying to decide between the paves.....rose or white gold in either juc , reg love, or small love

Safa

O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
Assuming full pave, JUC. Not a fan of the semi-pave JUCs. Also vote for WG, especially don't care for pave JUC with other metals in either bracelet, love RG pave is better, but still wouldn't be my pick. Full pave WG JUC would be stunning

beesh

May 13, 2016
So I went to try both on today for comparison....I instantly stopped thinking about the pave love seeing it next to the pave juc ...lol. the only issue is that juc isn't fully pave'd. I asked why and she said the smaller micropave diamonds are more likely to fall out on the bottom half that hits tables and what not. *shrugs*

They only had yellow gold pave so she will need to have the rose and white in my size shipped in

She said the other stores may be more likely to mail it over if I leave a 50% deposit? I declined because that's an odd request. I can easily purchase it online instead as well anyways.

She also mentioned they are a limited item with only a handful left...first I'm hearing about that though

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623