Paula's Ibiza

I just purchased the Paula's Ibiza raffia bag in reed and calfskin, but I am eyeing some of the other new "ombre" color ways.
View attachment 5059804
I have this one. Love that it has Black and Tan in one bag.

I am eying this bag...:heart:
View attachment 5059807
And...I am interested in the slit bag! I'm 5'4" and curvy/busty. Any thoughts on the crossbody aspect? Is the strap long enough for you? I need to try it on! I love the look of it, but it looks very long/deep. Any challenges with wearing it/using it?View attachment 5059808
Lastly, I just saw this bag--I think it is new. I love a longer drop in a strap, easier to get things out, etc.View attachment 5059810
Anyone try this one on? It looks beautiful. You can see that I love the tan! And the black! Love Loewe!!!

I'm not certain about this season but there are/were two sizes in the Slit bag. The large size is very deep and is too big for me to wear crossbody, though it's fine hand held. I'm also 5'4" and the smaller size is perfect for me. I'll try to take some photos of both for comparison.

I highly recommend the Slit bag! It packs flat and folds and is a great alternative to the more structured basket bags, especially if you already have some of those styles.

I just spottet a gorgeous pink one from the Paula collection at net-a-porter!

I'm almost wanting to get it, but my heart beats a bit more for the classic basket in tan that somehow isn't available in most places

I'm not certain about this season but there are/were two sizes in the Slit bag. The large size is very deep and is too big for me to wear crossbody, though it's fine hand held. I'm also 5'4" and the smaller size is perfect for me. I'll try to take some photos of both for comparison.

I highly recommend the Slit bag! It packs flat and folds and is a great alternative to the more structured basket bags, especially if you already have some of those styles.
Oh - I have never seen these two styles and would love a comparison

Reactions: Straight-Laced
I got my pieces today. One of the boxes has a special paper wrapping. Also they sent a magazine. I still will want the green basket
View attachment 5060068
View attachment 5060069
View attachment 5060070
View attachment 5060071

How‘s the foulard? I was interested in that too.
I finally got one of the men’s sweatshirts but it is too big for me, I will photograph it before sending it back

Bought this balloon bag today from the new Paula's Ibiza collection. What do you think?

I think this is spectacular. Please make sure to post pics when it arrives!

Reactions: Greentea
Lately I have only seen one size slit bag on any websites - not just Loewe. Which one of these is the one currently on sale?
Sorry I don't know what size is on sale now and I only discovered there was more than one size when I bought my three Slit bags in 2019 and 2020. They weren't identified as being different sizes, I was buying online and had to try them to find out (frustrating). I would never have bought the larger one (the first of the bags I bought) if I'd known the smaller size was available too.