Paula's Ibiza

Went down to the boutique this evening to check out the collection - really nothing unexpected other than that very odd raffia "grass skirt" bag. The SA told us that it actually takes a longer time to put together than a puzzle bag! My partner got interested in the octopus mini bag but didn't pull the trigger yet.

The fruit edit drops only in June sadly, according to her. No fruity joy for me till then!

Reactions: GrRoxy
I think this is one of the best Paula’s collections yet. I might get the pochette crossbody with the black parrot lining or the ruffle one. The ruffle balloon is also gorgeous but a little to big for what I want

I just purchased the Paula's Ibiza raffia bag in reed and calfskin, but I am eyeing some of the other new "ombre" color ways.
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.18.26 AM.png
I have this one. Love that it has Black and Tan in one bag.

I am eying this bag...:heart:
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.20.41 AM.png
And...I am interested in the slit bag! I'm 5'4" and curvy/busty. Any thoughts on the crossbody aspect? Is the strap long enough for you? I need to try it on! I love the look of it, but it looks very long/deep. Any challenges with wearing it/using it?Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.24.45 AM.png
Lastly, I just saw this bag--I think it is new. I love a longer drop in a strap, easier to get things out, etc.Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.25.22 AM.png
Anyone try this one on? It looks beautiful. You can see that I love the tan! And the black! Love Loewe!!!

I just purchased the Paula's Ibiza raffia bag in reed and calfskin, but I am eyeing some of the other new "ombre" color ways.
View attachment 5059804

View attachment 5059807
And...I am interested in the slit bag! I'm 5'4" and curvy/busty. Any thoughts on the crossbody aspect? Is the strap long enough for you? I need to try it on! I love the look of it, but it looks very long/deep. Any challenges with wearing it/using it?View attachment 5059808
Lastly, I just saw this bag--I think it is new. I love a longer drop in a strap, easier to get things out, etc.View attachment 5059810
Anyone try this one on? It looks beautiful. You can see that I love the tan! And the black! Love Loewe!!!
Love your new basket and yes if I get a bigger basket at some point it will be this new style. I tried it and it's so beautiful and light

View attachment 5059804

View attachment 5059807
And...I am interested in the slit bag! I'm 5'4" and curvy/busty. Any thoughts on the crossbody aspect? Is the strap long enough for you? I need to try it on! I love the look of it, but it looks very long/deep. Any challenges with wearing it/using it?View attachment 5059808
Lastly, I just saw this bag--I think it is new. I love a longer drop in a strap, easier to get things out, etc.View attachment 5059810
My partner is almost my height about 5'9" and quite stocky and he can crossbody the slit tote without any issues, so I don't think you will have any problems doing it crossbody either. It's a sizable tote though and quite deep, but also quite form fitting because of the nature of the raffia.