Paula's Ibiza

despair

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
The fruits edit is up on the website but it seems not everything is online yet - our SA shared a number of pics including a WOC and coin cardholders that don't seem to be part of the edit online. Also found out that it isn't red and yellow watermelons but that the yellow is actually passionfruit! Haha.

Reactions: GrRoxy

phoebe_chen

Jul 5, 2019
The fruit edits are on SSENSE now too! The watermelon cardholder is so cute :love:

Do check the men's section on SSENSE as well as some of the fruit edits are hidden there! (i.e. the watermelon zipped cardholder, gate pocket)

despair

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Went down again to pick up my birthday present (and then coming home to the news that the entire mall housing the Casa Loewe would be closed for four days to be deep cleaned...), and took a look at the Fruits Edit in person. The mini puzzles are gorgeous but the mini size is simply too small for most guys to carry off without looking weird. However the raffia and leather fruit coin pouches are beautiful and we put ourselves down for the waitlist for the kiwi and watermelon ones. My partner also decided to waitlist for the passion fruit coin cardholder:

5557810D-FA72-4E2C-9B3E-4F9C0C89BAEF.jpeg
EAA1E985-D428-45AF-A8FA-9488E233E4C3.jpeg

Our SA also gifted us with this... interesting set of hanging ornaments from the weaves collection. Haha.

DDB182C1-400E-4BEE-A153-9ED25352A602.jpeg

despair

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
The green basket I so desperately want is still not on the website yet. Will there be a additional drop of more items ?
I certainly hope so! A few more items popped up since the fruit edit first showed up - the two large basket bags, the two fruit coin pouches...