Paula's Ibiza

Just received the partial lookbook for Paula's this year, looking to be quite a robust collection - lots of raffia bags in old styles but new colors, and a new hippo animal bag and a fish-like raffia pouch/bag. Products in every category - bags, SLGs, hats, straps, bag charms, RTW... Very... interesting. Haha.

Nothing really truly stands out for me at this point, there's an interesting denim print that looks like a school of fish but overall I may not be able to find much to get (if at all) - guessing this comment won't age well given how we've repeatedly caved to Loewe's collections. Haha.

Just received the partial lookbook for Paula's this year, looking to be quite a robust collection - lots of raffia bags in old styles but new colors, and a new hippo animal bag and a fish-like raffia pouch/bag. Products in every category - bags, SLGs, hats, straps, bag charms, RTW... Very... interesting. Haha.

Nothing really truly stands out for me at this point, there's an interesting denim print that looks like a school of fish but overall I may not be able to find much to get (if at all) - guessing this comment won't age well given how we've repeatedly caved to Loewe's collections. Haha.
When’s the launch date this year?

What bag models are part of the collection this year?

Cant wait for this to drop :smile:

The hippo bag is really cute. It comes in their seasonal 'fresh mint' color. They also have a blue fish bag that is really cute as well. I love all the colors of this collection. Also the dices will come in the shape of fish, whale, crab, shrimp, hippo , dolphin and more! There is also a really cute pink seahorse charm. The RTW pieces are asking us to take vacation to the seaside very soon!:heart:

What bag models are part of the collection this year?
Unlike last year, the classic models (Puzzle, Hammock) aren't in the collection it seems. I have seen several medium flamencos, a ton of basket bags and raffia bags, the new shopper tote in various raffia and printed/fabric designs, and quite a lot of pouches, including the bracelet pouch (in both leather and raffia versions).