Paula's Ibiza

My watermelon pouch arrived! It is supercute, however, it really only fits small knick knacks. It comfortably fit Airpods plus keys plus e.g. coins. It does not fit a regular lipstick, only a mini one. Wish it would fit a card. Hope I can use it as mini bag during vacation or for small errants.
Btw. how do you all attach your bag charms on the bag without the leash being so long?

4D58D484-0779-417F-A7BA-3128B9B22819.jpeg
ED175698-6298-49A7-A262-A9CE067A797F.jpeg
7DE840A8-F0EA-4176-A661-E56908EA7F52.jpeg
26FF629E-6E6E-49B4-ACDD-BE957DABCF85.jpeg
00A8064A-9D40-4A22-869A-006446EBE4E0.jpeg

My watermelon pouch arrived! It is supercute, however, it really only fits small knick knacks. It comfortably fit Airpods plus keys plus e.g. coins. It does not fit a regular lipstick, only a mini one. Wish it would fit a card. Hope I can use it as mini bag during vacation or for small errants.
Btw. how do you all attach your bag charms on the bag without the leash being so long?

View attachment 5386752
View attachment 5386753
View attachment 5386754
View attachment 5386755
View attachment 5386756
It really is too cute

View attachment 5386752
View attachment 5386753
View attachment 5386754
View attachment 5386755
View attachment 5386756
It's adorable!

Reactions: fettfleck
Thought this might be of interest: someone posted an unboxing on Youtube of the black version!

After seeing the post of that beehive bag this morning, I ordered it and got the last one on the website that I used. I really think it's going to sell fast. It's to arrive next week from the U.K. I hope there are no delays from the U.K. to here in the U.S. However, deliveries usually arrive quite fast from overseas. Fingers crossed for this one. And to think that my new black medium Puzzle just arrived a few days ago and now another bag order today. Trying to get a black Puzzle in a medium was harder than trying to find a needle in a hay stack as they sell out fast. I got the last one on the website that I used for that one. But, I didn't have that problem with my other three Puzzles. I have quite a few Loewe bags and accessories. I find that Loewe handbags and accessories function very well in real life.

I can't believe that I just received an e-mail that my order for the Loewe Beehive bag has been canceled due to it not being in stock. Unbelievable. I has ordered from a U.K.department store website and was waiting for it to be shipped here to L.A. I had received an e-mail just yesterday that it would arrive this coming Thursday. Now, I'll be issued a refund.

I can't believe that I just received an e-mail that my order for the Loewe Beehive bag has been canceled due to it not being in stock. Unbelievable. I has ordered from a U.K.department store website and was waiting for it to be shipped here to L.A. I had received an e-mail just yesterday that it would arrive this coming Thursday. Now, I'll be issued a refund.
A real bummer. I had ordered the beehive bag from a department store in the U.K. and the order was cancelled. The store just sent me another e-mail as the customer service department has taken up the matter. Yesterday morning, I went on the Loewe website and ordered the bag, but had to pay a lot more for it than what the department store was selling it for. But, I'm basically done with the department store situation and am now just waiting for a full refund since now I have two charges on my credit card, one from the U.K. department store and the other from the Loewe website purchase. The reason I re-ordered the bag fast was due to the fact that it could sell out as there are few out there online in the black and natural raffia color. I wasn't going to wait until I received the refund from the U.K. department store before buying the bag elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Addy

I just wrap the leash around and around, or re-tie the knot.

Reactions: fettfleck and Joke
I was just shopping at Neimans in Beverly Hills this morning and the rack of Loewe Paula's Ibiza collection was being rolled in and the pieces were so cute. Plus, the Loewe handbag section was also great with quite a few of the Paula Ibiza raffia bags mixed in with the regular Loewe bags. The Loewe Paula's Ibiza displays were nice on two different floors.

I ordered the Paula's Ibiza Beehive bag in the black and natural color. It's really cute, but unfortunately I just sent it back. The reason is that it's smaller than I expected it to be and also the shoulder strap is way too short for me to comfortably wear it crossbody although it's made to also be worn crossbody. I wish I had seen the vlog below before ordering it. But, I just came upon the vlog yesterday. It's in Thai and was done at Icon Siam Mall in Bangkok which is a really great mall. Loewe has set up a pop up boutique of the Paula's Ibiza collection and the vlog really shows an extensive collection.

Reactions: afj and fettfleck