Paula's Choice 15% off + free ship Canada and US

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    I saw on youtube their C15 boosters serum is supposed to be a great dupe for the uber expensive Skinceuticals CE Ferulic serum. Both are supposed to do wonders for anti-aging and lightening dark spots (I want it more for the latter).

I ordered this along with some BHA exfoliants hope they do wonders for my skin!!! Please let me know if any of you have tried their products and have anything to recommend for acne/hyperpigmentation. I want good skin so bad!!!! :pout:

The 15% off coupon code is: AMNEWYEAR15
    should be valid til end of the month

2. I've been using Paula's Choice products for 16 years and love them and how my skin looks with them. If you do a search here you'll find a few threads on PC products, and I think most people have been pleased with the products and results.

3. #3 Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Thanks for posting! I ordered the same items. :biggrin: Hope they work for me too.

4. Thanks for posting... nice incentive to give the products a try

5. If anyone is ordering for the first time, pm me I have a referral that will save you $10 off $15. I cannot live without my 2% BHA. If I don't use it, my skin goes nuts. And the C15 serum is amazing. Fair warning though- it smells like hotdogs.

6. Thanks for the post!! Usually they either have percentages off or free shipping, but not both. I've been meaning to try one of their exfoliants. Any one has experience with the 2% BHA's? I'm leaning towards the liquid (versus the gel or the lotion), because I like a thinner consistency. But I wonder if it will be too strong for me, because I have dehydrated skin. Too bad the 8% AHA comes in a gel and not a liquid, or else I would jump on that one.

7. I've heard good things about Paula's Choice but I've never tried anything from them! I think I should though, because I have acne prone skin...

Thanks for sharing!!

8. It does smell like hotdogs! :biggrin:

9. Updated: 20% Paula's Choice exfoliants. If your skin is dull, you need an AHA in your life. If you suffer from acne or blackheads, clogged pores, get a BHA.

Found a way to get products around 2X.xx BHA 2% down to 4.xx + shipping. PM me as I'm not sure if it is an error...don't want it to be taken away!