Paula Abdul's Louis Vuitton

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
curtism said:
i think it is a fake the leather looks to be patina and the bottom is white.

just an FYI: that's not something to go by when looking at fakes/reals though.. cuz you can always get certain parts fixed/replaced. like buying a used speedy and the piping is patina'ed but getting the handles completely replaced and they'll be white.

pursegalsf said:
I don't know. I just don't believe that celebrities carry fake handbags.

Actually a lot of celebrities have been known to carry fakes. In fact Lindsey Lohan was photographed this month in a few magazines carrying a fake monogram bag. Other's pictured with fakes are Paris Hilton, Nikki Hilton, Victoria Beckham, and many many more.:cool:

frozen7313 said:
just an FYI: that's not something to go by when looking at fakes/reals though.. cuz you can always get certain parts fixed/replaced. like buying a used speedy and the piping is patina'ed but getting the handles completely replaced and they'll be white.

That is very true.

Then again..it could be vintage. MyPoupette has something like that on that quiz on the site (which sadly,doesn't display your results anymore), and I always get it wrong because I think it's a fake. But it actually isn't and was just one that isn't produced anymore so it's hard to authenticate. For example, my mom has a very large Ellipse shoulder bag, which isn't produced anymore so it's raised a few eyebrows, but it's definitely real.
Anyway For all we know, Paula bought (or special ordered) that bag in her singing career days.