Paula Abdul's Louis Vuitton

YOu guys are hilarious. Lindsay carrying a fake??? :lol: Smoothoprter, Lindsay was just asked to model LV ( which is not going to happen anymore. Some people from LV thought she wasn't the right choice) Why would Marc Jacobs ask her if she carries fakes? REally guys...Like many others, I need convincing myself. No need to post more pics, I'm still not buying it.... :lol:

pursegalsf said:
Other than the fact that an LV bag didn't come in the same style as regular LVs, what else? Sorry I still need convincing.

The LV Tweedy Nicky Hilton is carrying has no shine to it at all. The monogram area is supposed to be glossy, just ask whoever owns that bag.

The colors on Paris Hilton's MC Papillon are completely off and you can find the exact same bag for like $50 on ebay/ioffer/sell.com/canal street. Same with Anna Kournikova's bag.

The grafitti font on Victoria's bag is completely different than the font on known-authentic pieces. In fact, it looks more like this $23 grafitti bag.

And lastly, celebrities are human afterall :amuse: I believe some of them just don't realize they have fakes. Maybe they got it as a gift and assumed it was real so they wore it? Who knows. That's all the "proof" I have...believe what you see fit.

i still don't know about LiLo or paula's bags. LiLo's looks like a vintage french co. something or other. and paulas looks just like those runway bags. just because we've never seen it before doesn't really mean anything. *shrugs* the hilton sisters are just plain tacky so what do you expect? like the above poster said, some people don't even know fakes exist and most people don't mind them one little bit...who's to say celebrities are any different.

I've been PM'd by a few members that this fake celebrity LV thing could go on forever.... Bottom line is we all don't know if they really are real. Let's just all guess and wonder. :biggrin:

Some have real ones they purchased themselves and others have fakes that they may have gotten from assistants or stylists and were told to carry them.
Not all celebs carry fakes (I do think Lindsay's and Paula's are real though, just vintage), but Paris & Nicky, Anna K and Nicole R. HAVE been seen carrying them. It's not a generalization of ALL celebrities, just a few whom we have noticed.

I don't think celebraties carry fakes too. They have all the money in the world so why would they want to carry a fake? Isn't it embarrassing for them if anyone catches them with fakes?

I'm still kinda iffy on the whole celebrities carrying fakes. In some cases, I could see how they could, and in others it just doesn't seem likely. Perhaps these celebs get the first couple production pieces that are the prototypes and the designers give the bags to them.

lovebags said:
Oh and Victoria Beckham carry fake LV's? :lol: Please... The girl owns a dozen of Birkins...
I think the ONLY bag in question with Victoria was this one:

I am not ashamed to admit that I am the BIGGEST fan of her choice in clothes, bags and man:lol: but I have to say that this bag is most definitely a fake.

I guess if you look at the bag you could tell the colors were off, my guess it was fake was that its an MC regardless of the off colors.. they didnt make the pap in the MC(at least not for retail purposes)

elle said:
The colors on Paris Hilton's MC Papillon are completely off .