Paula Abdul behaving very strangely on Seattle TV....

Yes, I have to say, she consistently acts "questionable". Personally, I think she it addicted to pain pills. I remember her giving an interview talkng about a back injury she had & how the pain got so bad she was on so many different medications.

Too bad, I'm a child of the 80's & love(d) Paula :sad:

Anyone else heard the rumor that Simon is replacing her with Victoria Beckham on American Idol?I heard it on Sky News and they said its still not official if Victoria will replace Paula because of her public outbursts or she will just join and be the fourth judge......

That poor girl has had dozens of incredibly painful surgical procedures to correct spinal trauma from her early years of dancing, it's shocking she can still walk!! She also had Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), a neurological syndrome characterized by severe and relentless pain.

But yeah, I think the meds she is on have totally messed her up. I feel sorry for her in a big way.

Yes, I have to say, she consistently acts "questionable". Personally, I think she it addicted to pain pills. I remember her giving an interview talkng about a back injury she had & how the pain got so bad she was on so many different medications.

Too bad, I'm a child of the 80's & love(d) Paula :sad: