paul smith wannabe? your opinions wanted! and appreciated!

1. what do you think about this: i cannot afford that paul smith mens messenger bag with the brass charms- 500 euro for a student thats paying her way through...lol not happening. so i went through macys because on top of a great day my pen exploded in my bag and god it just got everywhere so i needed something at least temp till i get another good one. so im looking through their messengers, mainly lesportsac, pick up a black one and then for fun look at fossil, not a fan of the company, when it comes to bags ive stuck to burberry and such..lol im a label snob what can i say. but seeing how soon i wont even be using the bag anymore unless i take summer courses, i saw this simple earth tone bag. it totally reminded me of paul smith without the brass charms. so i bring home that and the black lesportsac but i got to thinking, if i can find my own brass charms i could personalize it just for fun. but would you all look down on this? its not like id pass it for a brand name bag or anything, but if someone asked i'd say its a blantant reminder on not to spend anything or finish writing my book so i can afford the real beauty. thoughts anyone?

also where would one buy brass looking charms/buttons? i dont like stuff like that online, too risky around here. thanks all.

2. I don't think anyone would look down on that. All you're doing is personalizing your bag.:smile:

3. thanks indycat :smile: your westie is so cute! mine is a year old in 9 days :sad: grow up so fast lol

4. I'm not keen on Paul Smith

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice