Paul McCartney's new girlfriend Nancy Shevell

RoseMary

O.G.
Nov 3, 2005
Note To Nancy: Don't Answer Your Phone

91884291.jpg

Heather Mills has given Paul McCartney yet another reason to wish he had never fallen for her peg-legged charms. Paul is currently romancing Nancy Shevell, but the relationship will not last if Heather gets her way. Heather is afraid that Paul might start a new family with Nancy and brush their daughter, Beatrice, to the side. Heather is also planning to call Nancy to warn her about Paul.

A source told Showbiz Spy, "Heather’s threatening to call and explain the dangers of dating a Beatle. She had hell with the public hating her and reckons Nancy could too. Heather genuinely thinks she’s doing Nancy a good turn

Nancy and Paul recently came back from a vacation in Antigua and Heather was livid! “She went ballistic when she found out. She’s also terrified they’re planning a baby - even though Nancy’s not far off 50 - and thinks another child will detract from Beatrice.”

Cock blocking Mills! She kills a relationship faster than an unplanned pregnancy!
Nancy needs to keep all her pets inside and turn off all her phones lines. I'm getting a "Fatal Attraction" vibe from this. Heather is just like Alex Forrest, but without the awesome hair and extra leg.

Here's Nancy in NYC last night. Poor ***** doesn't know what's coming. Run and hide!

Homely looking couple :lol:.Heather should just start enjoying her life and let any woman he involves himself to find out his nasty ways and habits for herself.

Homely looking couple :lol:.Heather should just start enjoying her life and let any woman he involves himself to find out his nasty ways and habits for herself.
I agree..

I hope Heather isn't trying to harass the new girlfriend. you have his money now run like the wind.

:lol: you made me spit out my drink reading this too funny!
wow nancy's bod is fabulous for almost 50

this I would agree I thought she was in her late thirties early forties..Mr. McCartney sure dosen't waste time:nogood:

I wonder why Heather would care anyway.....I thought she was busy counting those $$$$$ (sorry, don't have a british pounds sign!!)!!!