PAUL GREEN shoes

They are more comfortable than any other brand, even Cole Haan. They're pricey since they're handmade, but worth every penny. I got two pair new from Macys (at least 50% off plus coupon), one from an upscale consignment store and one from eBay. Can't speak any more highly of them!

Which Macy's store? I looked online but didn't see the Paul green brand. I'd love to score a pair there!

I would love to see a picture of you wearing your romeo bootie. They look much nicer in your picture than other images I have seen. Very cool. I think I'd love a pair.

I have a few pairs of Paul Green shoes, love the quality and comfort. I'll snap a picture later and will post.

Hi drati. Unfortunately, the Romeo booties didn't fit quite right on me so I returned them last year. :sad:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your Paul Green shoes though.:smile:

I love Paul Green. All I know is I am kicking myself for donating a pair of perfectly good black military style boots last year when I was cleaning out my closet. Hope some deserving person found them.
speaking of donating - I found a beautiful pair of like-new PG booties yesterday at the consignment shop. they were priced Very low. They were a half size bigger than what I normally wear but sadly didn't feel that comfortable. The main problem seemed to be the ball of the foot - the shoe felt hard. I'm wondering if I should go back with a pad and try them again (if they're still there). This is a case of non-buyer's remorse. I probably did the right thing but since they are known as comfort shoes....

any thoughts?
This is the style
1609948716774.png