Paul Frank for Target!

josie1299

Dec 3, 2006
I was in my local Target today and they must have just gotten in the Paul Frank for Target fall line for infants/kids - really awesome shirts/hoodies for amazing prices! The shirts look exactly like the ones Nordstrom had no their Anniversary sale - you can't tell the difference!

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
just an fyi Target might not take that coupon

sometimes they give you a hard time for the coupons that you can print from their own site

bfali

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
I think the only thing they have for women is pjs! I was able to get a pair of the little girls sweatpants in the XL size and they are super cute! But other than that, I think most of the little girls clothes are made relatively small...I can usually manage to get girl's sweatshirts in an XL and they will fit like a juniors/women's SM, but these seemed tiny...I somehow made the sweatpants work!--- could be bc I'm a huge fan of Paul Frank and $18 is just too good of a deal to pass up! :P

josie1299

Dec 3, 2006
Just a heads up as well - I looked online and didn't see a whole lot for boys but they had a whole bunch of different items in the actual store.

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
LA- SouthBay
i've been seeing the ads for this...i will head into target tomorrow. My son is having a monkey themed birthday and a PF t would be perfect!

sobit503

O.G.
May 11, 2008
just an fyi Target might not take that coupon

sometimes they give you a hard time for the coupons that you can print from their own site

it should work fine since it's their coupon and still valid thru the end of this month,....